Browsing 2021-2025 by Region "Pacific"
Now showing 1 - 15 of 15
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen AccessAchieving Lifelong Learning for All: What are the possibilities?(2021-05-23) Kanwar, AshaEvent Cancelled. Video presentation was to be delivered by Professor Asha Kanwar at the online Global Education Conference 2021, Experts Group for Lifelong Learning, 23 May 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessAchieving Lifelong Learning in the Digital Age: the Role of Open Universities(2021-11-24) Kanwar, Asha"Achieving Lifelong Learning in the Digital Age: the role of Open Universities", virtually presented by Professor Asha Kanwar, COL President & CEO at the 2021 Lifelong Education Forum, Zhejiang Open University, China, on 24 November 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessBuilding Resilience in Small States: Commonwealth of Learning(2022-10-21) Kanwar, AshaBuilding Resilience in Small States: Commonwealth of Learning: Presented by Professor Asha Kanwar, COL President & CEO at a Round Table to showcase the efforts COL is making to develop the resilience of small states at the Permanent Delegation of the Commonwealth to the UN Office, Commonwealth Small States Office, Geneva, Switzerland on 21 October 2022.
- ItemOpen AccessCOL-Coursera Virtual Convocation for The Pacific Graduates of the Workforce Recovery Initiative(2021-03-16) Kanwar, AshaConvocation address delivered by Professor Asha Kanwar, President and CEO, Commonwealth of Learning at the COL-Coursera Virtual Convocation The Pacific on March 16, 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessFlexible Futures for Education in a Post-COVID World(2021-04-14) Kanwar, AshaVirtually presented by Professor Asha Kanwar, COL President & CEO at the FLANZ 2021 Conference for Flexible Learning on 14 April, 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessA Green Learning Agenda(2022-03-09) Kanwar, Asha"A Green Learning Agenda” presented by Professor Asha Kanwar, COL President & CEO at the 38th Commonwealth Diplomat’s Induction Programme, London, United Kingdom, 9 March 2022.
- ItemOpen AccessKeynote Address: Launch of Nauru Kitchen Garden App(2021-08-16) Kanwar, AshaAddress delivered by Professor Asha Kanwar, President and CEO, Commonwealth of Learning at the Launch of the Nauru Kitchen Garden Mobile App on 16 August 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessMeasuring Institutional Readiness for Flexibility in Teaching and Learning: The Ten Indicators(2021-04-09) Mishra, Sanjaya“Measuring Institutional Readiness for Flexibility in Teaching and Learning: The Ten Indicators”, Keynote Presentation by Dr. Sanjaya Mishra, Education Specialist, eLearning at the ICDE 2021 Leadership Summit, April 9, 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessOpening Remarks: OOSC Book Launch(2021-05-06) Kanwar, AshaAddress delivered by Professor Asha Kanwar, President and CEO, Commonwealth of Learning to Focal Points and other contributors for the "Out of School Children: A Contemporary View from the Pacific Island Countries of the Commonwealth" Virtual Book Launch on 6 May 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessPacific Partnership for Open, Flexible and Distance Learning: Two Case Studies(2021-09-09) Neal, Terry; Mays, Tony; Ogange, Betty"Pacific Partnership for Open, Flexible and Distance Learning: Two Case Studies" presentation at the New Zealand Vocational Education Training Research Forum on 9 September, 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessPractical skills online – how far can you go?(2021-04-13) Neal, TerryDelivered by Terry Neal, Education Specialist: Technical and Vocational Skills Development (TVSD), Commonwealth of Learning (COL) in partnership with Solutions for Youth Employment on 13 April 2021. Terry’s presentation ‘Practical skills online: How far can you go?’ discusses the pedagogy of practical skills and its implications for use of online learning in TVET. The presentation shares how COL is working in Nigeria, Zambia and Tuvalu to apply this understanding to increase access to TVET through workplace plus online learning. COL partners from Nigeria and Zambia also contribute their perspectives through the webinar.
- ItemOpen AccessPresident's Message for International Women's Day 2022(2022-03-08) Kanwar, AshaA message from Professor Asha Kanwar, President & CEO, Commonwealth of Learning, on International Women’s Day, 8 March 2022.
- ItemOpen AccessTeacher Education through and for Distance Education: Riding the Wave, Avoiding the Undertow(2023-11-09) Mays, TonyKeynote address by Dr Tony Mays, Education Specialist: Open Schooling at the 29th ICDE World Conference in Costa Rica, 9 November 2023.