Browsing Technology by Region "Asia"
Now showing 1 - 8 of 8
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen Access2D Animation(2018) Kar, Bhagbat; Tripathy, Ramyaranjan; Padhi, Sanghamitra; Mishra, Chitta R; Das, Prateek; Munda, Olive A; Bishnu, A B; Sahu, SanjayThis course covers in-depth theory and practice of 2D animation design and production, including the use of open source software. It has five modules: introduction to 2D animation, layout and designing, graphics and advertisement design practical, broadcast design practical, and Production/ Post Production Practical.
- ItemOpen Access3D Animation(2018) Nair, Praseed; Balaji, A C; Anuradha, SThis course covers 3D visual designing and animation using open source software. It has five modules: Modelling, Shading, Animation and Rigging, Lighting and Rendering, and Dynamics. It follows a practical approach to multimedia animation.
- ItemOpen AccessAudio Visual Production(2018) Puhan, Anadi; Mishra, Sambit; Sengupta, Sourav; Nath, Kaushik; Kar, Bhagbat; Majhi, Narasingh; Kanungo, Durgadatta; Das, Padmalochan; Padhi, SanghamitraThis course covers aspects of digital audio video production for multimedia development. It has five modules: Audio production, Video (pre-production), Video (Production), Video (Post Production), and Practical assignment. Covering open source and free software, it provides in-depth understanding of theory as well as a practical approach to audio video production in the digital environment.
- ItemOpen AccessCertificate in Community Radio Technology (CCRT)(2014) Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia (CEMCA)CCRT is a certificate course of 6 months duration. In partnership with BECIL, CEMCA has developed the learning materials for the 9 modules incorporating 30 Units and 12 Videos. The materials are available as Open Educational Resource for interested Indian institutions to start offering distance learning programme. Contents: Module 1: Community Radio: An Introduction; Module 2: Setting up of CRS; Module 3: Studio Technology; Module 4: Audio Production; Module 5: Audio Post Production; Module 6: Studio Operations; Module 7: Radio Transmission Technology; Module 8: FM Transmitter Setup; Module 9: Practical Internship Handbook. All files are compiled into one zip file.
- ItemOpen AccessDigital Imaging(2018) Naqvi, Arif H; Sahu, Biranchi P; Sundaram, R Mohana; Tripathy, Ramyaranjan; Little, Bhupesh; Yadav, AjayThis is an introductory course on digital imaging at a diploma level, and covers: fundamentals of computer graphics, print graphics, TV graphics, pixel, resolution, bitmaps, color theory, VFX, etc. There are five block of learning materials: introduction, aesthetics and artistry, graphic software, preparation of digital media, finishing digital media output.
- ItemMetadata onlyDiploma in Multimedia and Animation(2018)The Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) has five courses and a project and is developed by the Odisha State Open University (OSOU) as a skill development programme. The five courses in this programme were developed with COL’s support under the advanced ICT Skills project of the Technology-Enabled Learning initiative.
- ItemMetadata onlyIntroduction to Artificial Intelligence for IT and Non-IT Professionals(2021-05) Alvi, Zafar"Artificial Intelligence (AI) for IT and non-IT professionals" course targets both IT professionals and Non-IT professionals. The objective of the course is to introduce the basic concepts of Artificial intelligence to provide an overview of the basic AI techniques with the help of innovations such as a case study and simple examples as well as web graphics to keep the audience interested in the subject. Material is also included for more serious learners who may like to take it up further. The idea is also to remove the fear-factor among the general audience. Various artificial intelligence techniques such as knowledge representation, reasoning, and search strategy, rules, learning techniques, AI tools will be used to demonstrate the case study. Presented by Dr Zafar Alvi at the Virtual University of Pakistan.
- ItemOpen AccessIntroduction to Multimedia(2018) Paikray, Bijay; Mallick, Chandrakanta; Sundaram, R Mohana; Sharma, Rakesh; Sengupta, Sourav; Mishra, Shreesthi S; Kar, Bhagabat; Pradhan, Dhruba C; Das, Subhang K; Yadav, Ajay; Jena, ChirasrotaThis course provides an introduction to multimedia and covers software and hardware requirements. There are five blocks of learning resources: Computers and Networks, Content Development and Distribution, Arts and Science of Multimedia, Programme Production Techniques, and Media Management and Marketing.