Browsing 06. Speeches & Presentations by Subject "Agriculture"
Now showing 1 - 5 of 5
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen AccessAgricultural Higher Education in the 21st Century: Non-traditional educational models(2015-06-16) Kanwar, Asha; Balasubramanian, K; Balaji, VenkataramanSpeech delivered by Professor Asha Kanwar at 'Agricultural Higher Education in the 21st Century: A global challenge in knowledge transfer to meet world demands for food security and sustainability'. Zaragoza, Spain June 2015.
- ItemOpen AccessKeynote Address: Launch of Nauru Kitchen Garden App(2021-08-16) Kanwar, AshaAddress delivered by Professor Asha Kanwar, President and CEO, Commonwealth of Learning at the Launch of the Nauru Kitchen Garden Mobile App on 16 August 2021.
- ItemOpen AccessMOOC for Capacity Building in Indian Agriculture(2014-03-05) Balaji, Venkataraman; Sodhi, Balwinder; Prabhakar, T VPresentation slides of the National Academy of Agricultural Sciences Brainstorming Session in partnership with COL, New Delhi, India, 5 March 2014. By Venkataraman Balaji, Commonwealth of Learning, co-written with Balwinder Sodhi, IIT Ropar and TV Prabhakar, IIT Kanpur.
- ItemOpen AccessSmallholders’ Transformation to Business Enterprise in Africa: A Reality or a Mental Illusion?(2016-06-14) Balasubramanian, K; Carr, Alexis; Yindok, Tenzin; Atieno, Rosemary; Onyango, JamesThis presentation conceptualises the issue of smallholder efficiency in a holistic manner and a case study is presented to show that the transition from smallholder farming to agricultural business enterprise can be a reality. The case study is based on a programme Lifelong Learning for Farmers (L3F) supported by the Commonwealth of Learning and implemented by Kenya AIDS Intervention and Prevention Project Group (KAIPPG) and Makerere University, Uganda.
- ItemOpen AccessUsing ICTs to Promote Non-Formal Learning in Health and Agriculture(2007-03-29) Daniel, JohnThe President of COL was invited by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) to present an information session on: Using ICTs to Promote Non-Formal Learning in Health and Agriculture, Ottawa, Canada, 29 March 2007 by Sir John Daniel, Commonwealth of Learning