Browsing Technology by Subject "Multimedia"
Now showing 1 - 10 of 10
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen Access2D Animation(2018) Kar, Bhagbat; Tripathy, Ramyaranjan; Padhi, Sanghamitra; Mishra, Chitta R; Das, Prateek; Munda, Olive A; Bishnu, A B; Sahu, SanjayThis course covers in-depth theory and practice of 2D animation design and production, including the use of open source software. It has five modules: introduction to 2D animation, layout and designing, graphics and advertisement design practical, broadcast design practical, and Production/ Post Production Practical.
- ItemOpen Access3D Animation(2018) Nair, Praseed; Balaji, A C; Anuradha, SThis course covers 3D visual designing and animation using open source software. It has five modules: Modelling, Shading, Animation and Rigging, Lighting and Rendering, and Dynamics. It follows a practical approach to multimedia animation.
- ItemOpen AccessAnimator(2018) Mohanty, Ranajit; Douglas, Tara; Mohanty, Siba P; Pattanayak, Chandrabhanu; Sharma, Vibha; Wasi, JehanaraThis is a complete animation and visual effects production-ready training course aligned to National Occupational Standard (NOS) MES/ Q 0701 of Media and Entertainment Skills Council, India. The course aims to assist production of animated films and is suitable for designer, producer, editor of short industry standard animation films.
- ItemOpen AccessAudio Visual Production(2018) Puhan, Anadi; Mishra, Sambit; Sengupta, Sourav; Nath, Kaushik; Kar, Bhagbat; Majhi, Narasingh; Kanungo, Durgadatta; Das, Padmalochan; Padhi, SanghamitraThis course covers aspects of digital audio video production for multimedia development. It has five modules: Audio production, Video (pre-production), Video (Production), Video (Post Production), and Practical assignment. Covering open source and free software, it provides in-depth understanding of theory as well as a practical approach to audio video production in the digital environment.
- ItemOpen AccessCamera Operator(2018) Bahinipati, Subrat; Sharma, Vibha; Mohanty, Siba P; Mishra, Ambika S; Pattanayak, Chandrabhanu; Sharma, Vibha; Wasi, JehanaraThis course is a skill development programme for camera operators aligned to the National Occupational Standard (NOS) MES/ Q 0902 of Media and Entertainment Skills Council, India. Individuals at this job role need to operate the camera during shoots in accordance to instructions provided by the Director of Photography (DoP). They also need to coordinate efforts of the camera crew during shoots.
- ItemOpen AccessDigital Imaging(2018) Naqvi, Arif H; Sahu, Biranchi P; Sundaram, R Mohana; Tripathy, Ramyaranjan; Little, Bhupesh; Yadav, AjayThis is an introductory course on digital imaging at a diploma level, and covers: fundamentals of computer graphics, print graphics, TV graphics, pixel, resolution, bitmaps, color theory, VFX, etc. There are five block of learning materials: introduction, aesthetics and artistry, graphic software, preparation of digital media, finishing digital media output.
- ItemOpen AccessDigital Video Editing(2018) Sachdeva, Daljit; Kumar, Sudhansu; Mishra, Ambika S; Pattanayak, Chandrabhanu; Sharma, Vibha; Wasi, JehanaraThe digital video editing courses is a skill development programme aligned to National Occupational Standard (NOS) MES/ Q 1401 of Media and Entertainment Skills Council, India. This is based on Adobe Premier pro.
- ItemMetadata onlyDiploma in Multimedia and Animation(2018)The Diploma in Multimedia and Animation (DMA) has five courses and a project and is developed by the Odisha State Open University (OSOU) as a skill development programme. The five courses in this programme were developed with COL’s support under the advanced ICT Skills project of the Technology-Enabled Learning initiative.
- ItemOpen AccessIntroduction to Multimedia(2018) Paikray, Bijay; Mallick, Chandrakanta; Sundaram, R Mohana; Sharma, Rakesh; Sengupta, Sourav; Mishra, Shreesthi S; Kar, Bhagabat; Pradhan, Dhruba C; Das, Subhang K; Yadav, Ajay; Jena, ChirasrotaThis course provides an introduction to multimedia and covers software and hardware requirements. There are five blocks of learning resources: Computers and Networks, Content Development and Distribution, Arts and Science of Multimedia, Programme Production Techniques, and Media Management and Marketing.
- ItemOpen AccessSound Engineering(2018) Singh, Amardeep; Kumar, Sanjeev; Goswami, Priyanka; Pattanayak, Chandrabhanu; Sharma, Vibha; Wasi, JehanaraThis course is aligned to National Occupational Standard (NOS) MES/ Q 3402 of Media and Entertainment Skills Council, India. Individuals undergoing this course shall be able to record and mix sound sources to create end-products that meet the quality standards and requirements of production.