Browsing by Subject "Accounting"
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
Results Per Page
- ItemOpen AccessAccounting and Finance(2002) Indira Gandhi National Open University; Commonwealth of Learning; Bangladesh Open University; Allama Iqbal Open University; Open University of Sri LankaThis distance education course is affiliated with the Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration and the Commonwealth Executive master of Public Administration programmes. The C-9, Accounting & Finance for Managers course includes the following components: block 1. accounting frame work; block 2. understanding financial statements; block 3. cost management; block 4. financial and investment analysis; block 5. financial decisions.
- ItemOpen AccessIntroduction to Accounting(2011-09) Peters-Richardson, JacquelineThis course is designed to teach you the “language of business” to create a better understand of the terms and concepts used in business decisions. The course Introduction to Accounting prepares entrepreneurs to manage the financial aspects of their businesses. In order for any entrepreneurship business to be successful there should be proper financial recording and management of the business finances. During this course you will be exposed to financial terms and concepts to proper financial control of your business. The Introduction to Business Accounting course will provide future entrepreneurs with basic skills and knowledge required to establish and maintain business accounts, read and interprets financial reports and returns. You will explore the process and procedures of business accounting and its role in establishing and managing a successful business venture. You will also analyse and interpret final accounts of different forms of business.
- ItemOpen AccessIntroduction to Bookkeeping: A Flexible Learning Course(2017-06) Ginigoada Bisnis Foundation; Mutero, JoanThis is a nonformal course to introduce adult learners to bookkeeping. It was developed by Robert Evah, Training Manager at the Ginigoada Bisnis Foundation in Papua New Guinea. It provides learners with fundamentals of bookkeeping and accounting through eight units. The eight units are the following: Nature of Accounting, Accounting Principles and Concepts, Accounting System Part 1, Accounting System Part 2, Depreciation, Payroll Accounting, Petty Cash, and Bank Reconciliation.
- ItemOpen AccessManagement Accounting(2012) Caplan, Dennis; Virtual University for the Small States of the Commonwealth (VUSSC); Commonwealth of Learning; Powley, RogerThe Management Accounting course will prepare future entrepreneurs to effectively manage the resources, equipment, facilitates, finances and inventory of a business. We will explore costing systems, inventory control, facilities management and budget preparation and management. // The course is a foundation course in a Bachelor’s of Business and Entrepreneurship.
- ItemOpen AccessNAMCOL Video Series: JSC Accounting Grade 10(2009) Namibian College of Open Learning (NAMCOL)The Namibian College of Open Learning (NAMCOL) has produced 16 video lessons, developed through a multimedia capacity building programme supported by COL. The videos, for students in Grades 10 (JSC) and 12 (NSSCO), cover lessons in English, Mathematics, Physical Science and Accounting. They were developed by NAMCOL staff, supported by training from Mindset Network. The video lessons are now freely available to learners and the general public // Contents: 1) JSC Accounting Lesson 1 (Duration: 17:00) ; 2) JSC Accounting Lesson 2 (Duration 16:10)
- ItemOpen AccessNAMCOL Video Series: NSSCO Accounting Grade 12(2009) Namibian College of Open Learning (NAMCOL)The Namibian College of Open Learning (NAMCOL) has produced 16 video lessons, developed through a multimedia capacity building programme supported by COL. The videos, for students in Grades 10 (JSC) and 12 (NSSCO), cover lessons in English, Mathematics, Physical Science and Accounting. They were developed by NAMCOL staff, supported by training from Mindset Network. The video lessons are now freely available to learners and the general public // Contents: 1) NSSC Accounting Lesson 1 (Duration: 16:07)